How to Start a Blog for Your Fashion Business
Learning how to plan and launch a blog can be intimating and time consuming, but it‘s important for increasing reach and growing your business. Listen to this…
47% of buyers view 3-5 blog posts or other pieces of content before starting the buying process. (Source: Demand Gen Report)
Over 50% of content marketers say they can demonstrate that [blogging] has increased sales. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
Companies who blog get 97% more links to their website in comparison to those who don’t blog. More inbound links means higher search engine ranking, leading to increased chances of being found and thus contributing to brand awareness. (Source: Social Media Today)
But in order to do it well, you need a plan that covers:
- How to create goals and purpose for your business blog
- How to create content that gets attention
- How to create calls-to-action that will turn readers into customers
- How to create the most effective form of content for your brand and audience
THE WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- 60 Minute Recorded Video– Learn the step-by-step process for creating your blog strategy, get specific examples, and.
- Blog Strategy Workbook–Use this 12 page workbook to take action and create a strategy that includes clear steps so you know exactly what to do next.
- How to Structure an Effective Blog Post Workbook – Learn the anatomy of an effective blog post and create a maximum impact blog post for yourself.
- Blog Plan– finish this workshop with a blog plan for your next 10 posts (that’s almost one full year of content if you’re a monthly blogger!)
- Checklist: 20 ways to Promote Your Blog
- Checklist: 36 blog topic ideas you can use right now!
- Blog Editorial Calendar Template: excel template for quick and easy planning
- List of top tools and resources for saving time