Crowdfunding Your Fashion Business Guide & Workbook
You hear all these stories about emerging brands who not only raise the money they need on Kickstarter to launch their collections but they actually surpass it. You want in.
This Resource Guide and Workbook was specifically created for the needs of emerging and independent fashion brands who are considering starting or are ready to start planning a crowdfunding campaign.
- How to Determine if Crowdfunding is Right for You
- How to Choose Your Crowdfunding Platform
- How to Prepare Your Crowdfunding Campaign for Success
- How to Market Your Crowdfunding Campaign Before You Launch
- How to Market Your Live Crowdfunding Campaign
- What to Do After Your Campaign Has Closed to Keep the Momentum Going
- Pre-Launch Campaign Checklist to make sure you don’t miss a thing
- Detailed Marketing Plan Template to make sure you don’t miss a single marketing opp!
- Social Media Resources to maximize efficiency and minimize wasted time
- Social Media Sample Posts to help you strengthen your communication
- Email Templates for contacting your professional network and editors
- Project Budget Template to keep you on track and minimize expected expenses
- Fashion Industry Interviews to learn from the experiences of other crowdfunding fashion brands
- 8 Tips for Positioning your Brand for Funding
- 12 Tips for Continued Business Success
- List of crowdfunding platforms and the fees associated with them
- List of press release distribution sites and the fees associated with them